martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009


Hello!
My name is Alessandra,I am italian ,but I came to Spain ten years ago,now I live in Ampuriabrava,near the beach,with my mother and my father.I have one brother and he lives with his girlfriend,this saturday they marry.I am studying second of batchillerat linguistic and socially because one day I would like to study the career of criminology.I don't have much hobbies,but I like reading,and meeting my friend Rebeca.I like dancing and I like very much animals, on all the dogs, but also the cats, snakes and horses.The weekend I stay with Rebeca,and I go to discotecs,the unday I stay with my family,specially with my mother.I wait that what I have explained has served you to know myself better, regards

Alessandra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario