lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

Description:Ayelen




Ayelen is my best friend since I have 8 years old.I want to started her description talking about her personality.
Ayelen seems very strange person if we don't know she,but really she's very normal and logic.She have a big good heart,and is the personification about the sentence-life is for fun-.She is simpathic,crazy,generous and very humble.Also she is nice and intelligent.The worst part from her character is that she's very vindictive and quite stubborn,but nothing to worry.
Now I do her fisic description:She's tall and have normal complexion.She have brown short hair,whit blond streaks.Her face are as square form,with the eyes of honey color,the nose is a little big,and her mouth isn't thick.She wear in very particular form.Nearly all from rock style,because she love rock music,but a little hippy style many times,because she like wear comfortable clothing.
She is the only good friend who I have,and I love her so much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario