lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

INFORMAL LETTER:(toxic friends).

Castelló d'empúries
(GI)17487 Spain

16th October 2010

Hello Xester,how are you?
I suppose that you are fine...bu the trurh is that we have a problem.In fact,this is the reason which I am writing you a letter,but you don`t see this problem,for the same reason of the problem.In the last letter which I have recive from you,you seemed to me very normal and I think that I am the only who have this concern,but anyway I really hope in our friedship.

I tought that when you finish this letter,maybe you can understand me better and for this reason I want to be clear and true:the problem is your egoism,and your bad personality,nut it isn't all;also you even undermines my intentions and criticize myself,and I believe that this is because you are a very insecure person.

If you want,I can help you and you can have the same confidence with me without bad intentions.I know that you are a good person but your insecurity will destroy yourself.

That is all I want to say,because I prefer to wait your answer and then we could decide what to do for re-establish our mutual confidence.

Regards


Alexandra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario